Developments of the Center
The main direction of work of the project-oriented units of the Center is the introduction of information technologies in the healthcare system of the Republic of Belarus
To this end, a number of software and information systems of the national level have been developed and are successfully functioning, allowing to monitor the health status of various population groups and to make operational decisions on the management of the industry:
- Unified Medical Data Bank
- RIAS "Staff"
- IAS "Public Health"
- ASOI StateRegister
- ASOI "Diabetes mellitus"
- AIS "Incidence of Acute Respiratory Infections"
- AIS "Young specialist"
- AIS "Polyclinic"
- AIS "Occupational morbidity"
- IAS "Medicinal Support"
- AIS "Sanitary-epidemiological service"
- AS DOW "MEDIUM"
- AIS "Pharmaceutical Inspection"
- AIS "Register of tariffs for paid medical services"