Scientific Council of the Center
"... The Scientific Council of the State Institution" Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Medical Technologies, Informatization, Management and Health Economics "is organized under the Director of the State Institution" Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Medical Technologies, Informatization, Management and Economics of Health "as an advisory body for consideration issues of organization of research activities, increasing the effectiveness of scientific research in order to accelerate the scientific and technical about the process, the implementation of the results obtained in the practice of health ... "
Regulations on the Academic Council of the State Institution "Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Medical Technologies, Informatization, Management and Health Economics"
Composition of the Academic Council:
Sacek Marina Mikhailovna - Director of RNPT of Medical Technologies, MD, Associate Professor, (Chairman)
Malakhova Irina Vladimirovna - Deputy Director for Scientific Work of RNPT of Medical Technologies, Ph.D., Associate Professor, (Deputy Chairman)
Ivkova Natalia Svyatoslavovna - scientific secretary of RNPT of medical technologies, Ph.D., (secretary)
Alushkevich Viktor Bernardovich - Deputy Director for Informatics, RSPC of Medical Technologies, Ph.D. phys. n.
Valchuk Eduard Antonovich - Professor of the Department of Public Health and Public Health of the State Educational Institution "Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education", MD, professor (with the consent of the employer)
Demidov Anatoly Vasilievich - head of the department for non-budgetary activities of the RNPT of Medical Technologies, Ph.D.
Dudina Tatyana Vasilievna - Head of the Laboratory of Evaluation of the Medical Science of the Republican Scientific and Technical Center of Medical Technologies, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Zhavoronok Sergey Vladimirovich - Professor of the Department of Infectious Diseases of the Educational Establishment "Belarusian State Medical University", Doctor of Medicine, Professor (with the consent of the employer)
Kalinina Tatyana Vladlenovna - Vice-rector for educational work of the state educational institution "Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education" cms, associate professor (with the consent of the employer)
Kunitsky Dmitry Fedorovich - Head of the Department of Development of Organizational and Methodological Documents in Public Health of the Republican Scientific and Technical Center of Medical Technologies, Ph.D.
Moroz Irina Nikolaevna - Associate Professor of the Department of Public Health "and Health Care Institution of Education" Belarusian State Medical University ", Ph.D., Associate Professor (with the consent of the employer)
Novik Irina Ivanovna - Deputy Director for Economic Research, RSPC of Medical Technologies, Ph.D.
Rostovtsev Vladimir Nikolayevich - Chief Researcher of RNPT of Medical Technologies, MD, Professor
Smychek Vasily Borisovich - Director of the State Institution "Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Medical Examination and Rehabilitation", Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Terekhovich Tatyana Ivanovna - Head of the Laboratory of Organizational Technologies of Primary Medical Care of the RNPT of Medical Technologies, Ph.D., Associate Professor
The Scientific Council performs the following functions:
- Proceeding from the long-term plans of social and economic development of the Republic of Belarus and improving the organization of medical assistance to the population, it determines the main promising scientific directions and tasks for their implementation, considers proposals on the reorganization of the Center and its structural units
- Discusses topical problems of the development of medical technologies, informatization, management and health economics in the Republic of Belarus, scientific and scientific and technical projects on the scientific activities of the Center and implemented in the framework of state, sectoral, regional scientific and technical programs, state programs of fundamental and applied research, innovative projects, projects aimed at ensuring the activities of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, economic-contractual th themes and other forms of implementation
- Considers and recommends for approval plans, programs, methodology of planned studies, reports on the research activities of the Center, as well as reports of heads of departments and laboratories, heads of temporary scientific teams, responsible executors on the progress of scientific topics, interim and final reports
- Determines the forms and methods of introducing the received scientific and scientific-technical products into the work of practical health care
- He considers the issues of perspective and current training and placement of scientific personnel, the reserve of the management team, work with young specialists. Elects scientific staff for the vacant positions in the Center
- He considers issues of scientific and information, patent-licensing, material and technical, financial support of scientific research, inventive and rationalization activities in the institution. Decides on applications for discovery, invention, rationalization proposal
- He considers proposals on presenting scientific achievements for the exposition at exhibitions, promotion of the results of scientific works to the State and other awards, awards and encouragement. Represents scientific employees of the Center to award scientists and honorary titles, other awards
- Discusses the implementation of activities for international cooperation, participation of the Center's staff in international conferences, congresses and exhibitions, assesses their effectiveness
- Discusses plans and applications of monographs, manuals, textbooks, other publications for publication, materials intended for publication abroad
- He plans, examines and approves the themes of dissertational works aimed at solving the most urgent scientific problems and the needs of practical public health, examines the progress of the thesis
- Examines the necessary materials for the adoption of relevant decisions on them by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Belarus
The work of the Academic Council is carried out according to the annual plan. Meetings of the Council are held as required, but not less than once a month.
Representatives of interested state bodies (organizations) may be invited to the meeting of the Council. Members of the Council and invited persons present at the meeting have the right to participate in the debate, make proposals, amend the substance of the issues discussed, and provide the necessary information.
The decision of the Council is made open (if necessary by decision of the Council - closed) by a vote, provided that at least two thirds of its members are present at the meeting. Only members of the Council take part in the voting.