Activity of the Center
The activity of the Center is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of health, the Charter of the Center, long-term and annual plans, decisions of the Academic Council.
The subject of the Center's activity is the analysis of health indicators of the population and the functioning of the health system, medical and demographic indicators and the development of proposals for improving the industry
Activities of the Center
- basic and applied research in the field of public health and health;
- development and implementation of technologies, rational methods of health care industry management;
- evaluation of the effectiveness of medical science and the introduction of the results of scientific activities in practical health care;
- pharmacoeconomics research.
- organization and coordination of work on improvement of organizational technologies of medical care;
- monitoring of medical and demographic indicators, indicators of health status and activities of administrative and territorial units of the Republic of Belarus;
- execution of works on Informatization of the industry.
- implementation of international technical assistance projects:
- The global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria;
- International Bank for reconstruction and development "Modernization of health care system of the Republic of Belarus»
Publishing activity :
- the journal "Issues of organization and Informatization of health care»